GREECE: CCHBC closes Lanitis offer
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company (CCHBC) has successfully completed its tender offer for the outstanding shares in Lanitis Bros and now owns 95.43% of the Cypriot bottler.
CCHBC now intends to apply for a de-listing of the Lanitis shares from the Cyprus Stock Exchange and acquire the remaining shares that were not tendered in the offer.
CCHBC managing director Doros Constantinou said: "We are pleased that we have completed this acquisition.
"Lanitis Bros is truly a total beverage company with a strong portfolio of products. It has a long, successful tradition as the market leader in Cyprus, and we are delighted to welcome the Lanitis Bros organisation to CCHBC."
Functional drinks have been a growth area of the US soft drinks market since the late-1990s. Roger Dilworth reports on the development of the sector and current brand activity....
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling (CCHBC) has completed its buyout of Bankia....
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling has had its rating upped....
The soft drink bottler Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling said today that it had seen a strong first quarter volume performance, with sales of 311m unit cases, 4% above 2004 on a reported basis....
The Coca-Cola Co has been hit by a class action....
Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co stumped up around €202m (US$263.9m) for its recent acquisitions in Russian and Serbia, the company has said in its annual report....
Rumours have resurfaced that Coca-Cola might be developing a new incarnation of its flagship brand - a coffee-based soft drink....
The Coca-Cola Co. has posted a drop in first quarter profit, despite a rise in sales....
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat