GREECE: CCHBC closes Italian water deal
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co. has completed its joint acquisition with Coca-Cola Co. of the Italian mineral water company Traficante Group.
The Greek bottler said yesterday (5 July) that it received regulatory approval for the deal, which is valued at EUR35m (US$44.5m), on 21 June.
The agreement was originally announced in February.
Traficante has two production facilities in the Basilicata region of southern Italy, as well as two national mineral water brands, 'Lilia' and 'Lilia Kiss' - still and sparkling - and five brands of regional importance.
Non-carbonated categories, such as waters, natural fruit juices and iced teas, are providing growth for Russian soft drinks manufacturers as consumer tastes evolve, and demand for healthier beverages ...
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company is gearing up for the accession of Bulgaria to the European Union, by transferring its production in the country....
Russian juice producer Lebedyansky has been granted government approval for its acquisition of St. Petersburg-based rival Troya-Ultra....
Dresdner Kleinwort has initiated coverage of Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company....
A director at Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company has resigned....
Coca-Cola HBC is to axe 90 jobs in Bulgaria as it restructures its local business ahead of the country's potential accession to the EU next year....
Coca-Cola HBC is planning to build a plant in Northern Ireland in the next stage of its restructuring on both sides of the Irish border....
The Italian subsidiary of Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co. has expanded its plant in the north of the country....
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research