US: CCHBC approves 1-For-2 bonus share issue
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co.'s shareholders have approved the issuance of one bonus share for every two shares held in the bottler.
The company said today (15 October), that the issue will be carried out following regulatory approval, through the capitalisation of share premium reserves.
After the issue, the number of CCHBC outstanding shares will increase from 242m shares to some 363m, while the value of each share would fall by about a third, the company added.
The new bonus shares are expected to begin trading next month.
Increased margins offset rising raw material and route-to-market costs at Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling, which today reported a strong set of full year results....
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company has announced plans to build 15 new power plants in an attempt to curb its carbon dioxide emissions....
Merrill Lynch has downgraded its recommendation on Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co. (CCHBC)....
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US