US: CCHBC approves 1-For-2 bonus share issue
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co.'s shareholders have approved the issuance of one bonus share for every two shares held in the bottler.
The company said today (15 October), that the issue will be carried out following regulatory approval, through the capitalisation of share premium reserves.
After the issue, the number of CCHBC outstanding shares will increase from 242m shares to some 363m, while the value of each share would fall by about a third, the company added.
The new bonus shares are expected to begin trading next month.
Increased margins offset rising raw material and route-to-market costs at Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling, which today reported a strong set of full year results....
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company has announced plans to build 15 new power plants in an attempt to curb its carbon dioxide emissions....
Merrill Lynch has downgraded its recommendation on Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co. (CCHBC)....
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- This week in wine & spirits on just-drinks
- Spirits volumes slide in Global Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages