GREECE: CCHBC appoints advisor to MD
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company has unveiled an executive appointment.
The Coca-Cola Co. bottler said Dimitris Lois will fill the newly-created position of executive advisor to managing director Doros Constantinou.
Lois will be responsible for special projects of a strategic nature and will be a member of CCHBC's operating committee, the company noted.
Lois joins CCHBC from Frigoglass, a global manufacturer of commercial refrigerators and packaging products primarily for the beverage industry, where he had served as managing director and executive member of the board in his ten-year tenure.
"We are delighted that Dimitris has decided to join CCHBC," said Constantinou. "His experience and proven leadership skills add considerably to the strength of CCHBC's existing executive team. I am convinced that his knowledge of our business and the global beverage industry together with his international experience and skills will add significant value to our company as we continue to execute our strategy."
In February, Constantinou said the company, which bought two soft drinks companies in central Europe last year, plans to make further acquisition in the water and juice categories in the region.
Coca-Cola HBC Eurasia has signed an investment agreement with the administration of the Rostov region for the development of its 14th production plant in Russia....
Coca-Cola Amatil has said that The Coca-Cola Co. plans to sell off a portion of its stake in the company to buy into CCA's former South Korean business....
San Miguel Corp is reportedly returning to the soft drinks industry through its brewery in Hong Kong....
Coca-Cola North America has introduced Pomegranate Blueberry flavour to its Minute Maid Enhanced Juices line in the US....
Calories from beverages shipped to schools has decreased due to the beverage industry's progress implementing the National School Beverage Guidelines....
Coca-Cola Icecek, an affiliate of the Coca-Cola Co., is awaiting competition board approval over the acquisition of Turkish tea company Dogadan Gida Urunleri Sanayii ve Pazarlama A.S....
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company has unveiled plans to issue bonus shares to its shareholders....
The Coca-Cola Co. has fallen out with a number of smaller Glaceau Vitaminwater distributors over its plans to put 65% of its sales through its own distribution networks across the US, according to rep...
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014