RUSSIA: CCHBC anti-trust case dropped - report
Russian anti-trust authorities have terminated their case against Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company's (CCHBC) Eurasian unit, according to local reports. The Russian Financial Control Monitor (RFCM) said today (28 October) that the Krasnoyarsk department of the Federal Anti-trust Service (FAS) has terminated its case against CCHBC Eurasia after the company removed violations from its contracts.
CCHBC has provided the department with evidence of the removal of the provisions for exclusive deliveries of its products, the news service said.
Speaking to RFCM, FAS head Igor Artemyev said: "We are satisfied with the company's decision to correct the wording of its contracts, removing the provisions on the exclusive deliveries of its products.
"We hope that PepsiCo will follow its example and also make corrections in its contracts on Russia's territory," Artemyev added.
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling (CCHBC) has completed its buyout of Bankia....
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling has had its rating upped....
The soft drink bottler Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling said today that it had seen a strong first quarter volume performance, with sales of 311m unit cases, 4% above 2004 on a reported basis....
Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co stumped up around €202m (US$263.9m) for its recent acquisitions in Russian and Serbia, the company has said in its annual report....
The European Union has given Coca-Cola Co. and Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co. the green light to acquire Multon....
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co. (CCHBC) is mulling upping its presence in its domestic bottled water market....
Groupe Danone is keen to follow other global food and drink companies into Russia's bottled water and beverage market, according to local reports....
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company has teamed up with The Coca-Cola Company to make a second Eastern European acquisition in 2005....
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits