GREECE: CCHBC acquires rest of Swiss subsidiary
The soft drinks bottler Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company has agreed to purchase EWN Getraenke Holdings's remaining 26.1% shareholding in Coca-Coca Beverages AG, Coca-Cola HBC's Swiss subsidiary, for CHF82m. The minority interest held by EWN Getraenke Holdings GmbH (EWN), a German closely held limited liability company, predates the demerger of Coca-Cola Amatil's European territories in 1998.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"