GREECE: CCHBC acquires rest of Swiss subsidiary
The soft drinks bottler Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company has agreed to purchase EWN Getraenke Holdings's remaining 26.1% shareholding in Coca-Coca Beverages AG, Coca-Cola HBC's Swiss subsidiary, for CHF82m.
The minority interest held by EWN Getraenke Holdings GmbH (EWN), a German closely held limited liability company, predates the demerger of Coca-Cola Amatil's European territories in 1998.
Coca-Cola HBC had previously disclosed its intention to purchase EWN's shares.
CCHBC said the timing of the transaction resulted in more beneficial terms for the company, as the minority shareholder will have no rights in the 2002 dividends of the Swiss business.
Coca-Cola HBC is one of the largest bottlers of non-alcoholic beverages in Europe and the second largest Coca-Cola bottler in the world by sales volume.
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling (CCHBC) has completed its buyout of Bankia....
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling has had its rating upped....
The soft drink bottler Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling said today that it had seen a strong first quarter volume performance, with sales of 311m unit cases, 4% above 2004 on a reported basis....
Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co stumped up around €202m (US$263.9m) for its recent acquisitions in Russian and Serbia, the company has said in its annual report....
Coca-Cola Enterprises yesterday announced a major reshuffle of its senior management team....
The European Union has given Coca-Cola Co. and Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co. the green light to acquire Multon....
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co. (CCHBC) is mulling upping its presence in its domestic bottled water market....
Groupe Danone is keen to follow other global food and drink companies into Russia's bottled water and beverage market, according to local reports....
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Focus - Suntory Holdings' FY Performance
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report