US: CCE to pay quarterly dividend
Coca-Cola Enterprises is set to pay its shareholders a quarterly dividend of US$0.06.
The company confirmed yesterday (25 July) that the dividend is equivalent to an annual dividend of US$0.24 per common share,
The dividend will be paid on 28 September to shareholders of record on 15 September, CCE added.
CCE is Coca-Cola Co.'s largest seller, accounting for 80% of Coke's sales in North America. The company is also the sole licensed bottler for Coke's products in Belgium, France, the UK, Luxembourg, Monaco and the Netherlands.
The Coca-Cola Co.'s largest bottler in Germany, Coca-Cola Erfrischungsgetränke (CCE AG), is set to create 300 sales jobs in an attempt to boost its business....
Coca Cola Entreprise (CCE) is planning to invest EUR36m (US$46.6m) at two of its five production plants in France this year....
Unions in the US have used an American football match in San Diego to launch protests against plans by Coca-Cola Enterprises to axe over 100 jobs in southern California....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has launched Peartiser, a drink it claims to be the only beverage on sale in the UK that contains nothing but pears. The company, which owns the Appletiser brand, is targeting th...
Coca-Cola Enterprises has lined up a three-pronged attack to promote its flagship brands in the UK next year....
The Coca-Cola Co. has reportedly dismissed suggestions that it is to buy its largest bottler....
Coca-Cola Co. has refused to be drawn on comments from a senior US beverage industry analyst that it could table a takeover bid for its largest bottler Coca-Cola Enterprises....
Coca-Cola Enterprises is adding to its iced tea portfolio in the US....
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Guinness Nigeria sees YTD sales, profits tumble
- Bacardi recruits ex-News International exec
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends