US: CCE takes on former Pepsi HR exec
Coca-Cola Enterprises has appointed a senior VP for its human resources division.
The company said yesterday (2 August) that Greg Lee - who has previously worked for PepsiCo - will assume the position with immediate effect. Lee will oversee the development of human resources strategy and initiatives, and will report to company president and CEO John Brock.
Lee joins the Coke bottler after spending five years in the equivalent position at Sear, Roebuck and Company.
From 1983 to 1993, he held several positions with PepsiCo, including vice president of personnel, vice president of human resources, vice president of employee relations and director of personnel.
This week, The Coca-Cola Co. snapped up niche US firm Fuze Beverage. The acquisition signals a realisation from Coca-Cola Co. that it needs to bolster its presence outside the carbonates market in the...
Coca-Cola HBC is "exploring" the idea of producing the traditional Russian bread drink kvas....
The Coca-Cola Co. has bolstered its non-carbonates portfolio with the acquisition of US firm Fuze Beverage....
The Coca-Cola Co. has relaunched its flagship juice brand Minute Maid in Sweden and added two extensions to the range....
PepsiCo bottler PepsiAmericas has warned of "substantially higher" raw material costs this year after seeing such expenses - and falling carbonates volumes - hit earnings in 2006....
PepsiCo has been found guilty of breaking advertising regulations in Russia....
The Pepsi Bottling Group expects operating profit to rise by up to 4% this year on the back of rising sales in the US and overseas. PBG, the world's largest PepsiCo bottler, outlined its forecast for ...
Coca-Cola Bottlers Philippines has been cleared of sacking 14 union officers unfairly....
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets