US: CCE quarterly dividend confirmed
Coca-Cola Enterprises has confirmed its latest quarterly dividend.
The Coke marketer, distributor and producer said today (23 April) that shareholders can expect a payment of US$0.07 per common share.
The quarterly dividend rate is equivalent to an annual dividend of 28 cents per common share and will be issued on 26 June to shareholders of record on 13 June.
Earlier this year, CCE posted a net profit for 2007 of US$711m, reversing a loss of $1.14bn in 2006. Total sales for the year also rose, by 5.5% to $20.94bn, despite a 2% slip in sales volumes in North America.
Coca-Cola's distribution deal with Hansen Natural may best be summed up with the old catchphrase, 'if you can't beat them, join them'....
Hansen Natural reached a distribution deal this week with Coca-Cola Co, together with Coca-Cola Enterprises, to distribute its Monster energy drink in six Western European countries as well as Canada ...
The Australian Dental Association (ADA) has called on Coca-Cola to withdraw its recent advertisement in the country on 'Myth Busting'....
Coca-Cola is it the biggest grocery brand by sales and brand value, according to a survey listing the top 100 brands in the UK....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Hansen Natural has warned that it will take a hefty charge following this week's announcement that it has secured a distribution deal with The Coca-Cola Co. and Coca-Cola Enterprises....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has confirmed the appointment of a new vice president and general manager for the UK....
Hansen Natural has secured a long-expected tie-up with The Coca-Cola Co. and Coca-Cola Enterprises for its Monster Energy brand....
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Comment - Wine - Not on the List
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp