US: CCE quarterly dividend confirmed
Coca-Cola Enterprises has confirmed its latest quarterly dividend.
The Coke marketer, distributor and producer said yesterday (24 April) that shareholders can expect a payment of US$0.06 per common share. The dividend will be issued on 28 June to shareholders of record on 15 June.
Earlier this year, CCE hit the headlines when it confirmed that 3,500 jobs will be cut in North America. The move followed a net loss in 2006 of $1.1bn, as the company absorbed a $2.9bn impairment charge. Stripping out the impairment charge, CCE's full-year income was up by 5% to $1.5bn.
The withdrawal of Coca-Cola's Blak brand from the US has once again shown that new product development can be something of a hit and miss affair, even for the most powerful and experienced companies. ...
The Coca-Cola Co. and illycaffè have signed a global joint venture focusing on the ready-to-drink coffee category....
Coca Cola FEMSA and the Coca-Cola Co. have launched a tender public offering to buy 100% of the shares of the juice company Jugos del Valle....
Coca-Cola Amatil has ended its discussions with Golden Circle Limited (GCL) about the potential acquisition of GCL after the fruit processor rejected its revised offer in favour of another bid....
Soft drinks giant Coca-Cola has confirmed that it plans to invest some US$1.5bn in its Russian operations over the next five years....
The Coca-Cola Co. has kept silent over recent speculation about who will take over as CEO of its Indian arm....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has teamed up with Domino's Pizza to make its sugar-free Coca-Cola Zero brand available in all Domino's stores in the US....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has recruited a senior executive at InBev to head up its European group....
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Interview: Distell Vineyards & Estates' CEO
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- NPD - DeLeon Tequila's Platinum and Reposado
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research