UK: CCE prepares Coke Orange, drops Oasis variants
Coca-Cola Enterprises has lined up a limited edition Coca-Cola for the UK, while dropping two Oasis variants in the country.
The company yesterday (29 March) unveiled Coca-Cola Orange, which will be available in the UK for three months from July as part of CCE's 'Coke Side of Summer' campaign. The launch will be backed by a GBP2.5m (US$4.9m) media spend throughout the month, the company noted.
The Coke Orange launch follows CCE's limited edition roll out of Coke with Lime last year.
"Consumers are becoming increasingly demanding in the search for new and exciting flavours and we are keen to innovate with our most famous brands in exciting ways to drive growth in the category," said Anita Huntley, head of marketing at CCE.
Turning to its Oasis still drinks brand, meanwhile, CCE said yesterday that it would be rolling out Oasis Extra Light in the country from May. The brand extension will replace the Passion Fruit & Vanilla and Berry & Elderflower flavoured Oasis Fusion brands.
The withdrawal of Coca-Cola's Blak brand from the US has once again shown that new product development can be something of a hit and miss affair, even for the most powerful and experienced companies. ...
Coca-Cola Enterprises has teamed up with Domino's Pizza to make its sugar-free Coca-Cola Zero brand available in all Domino's stores in the US....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has recruited a senior executive at InBev to head up its European group....
Soft drinks bottler Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has announced the appointment of Julius Pryor III as vice president of global diversity, with effect from 20 September, 2007....
The Coca-Cola Co. has fallen out with a number of smaller Glaceau Vitaminwater distributors over its plans to put 65% of its sales through its own distribution networks across the US, according to rep...
Foster's Group has claimed victory in a dispute over the Zero trademark in Australia....
Bisleri is looking to muscle in on The Coca-Cola Company's and PepsiCo's sponsorship of Indian international cricket, according to local reports....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has played down a second strike at one of its UK facilities as being the second half of the same strike....
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future