UK: CCE prepares Coke Orange, drops Oasis variants
Coca-Cola Enterprises has lined up a limited edition Coca-Cola for the UK, while dropping two Oasis variants in the country.
The company yesterday (29 March) unveiled Coca-Cola Orange, which will be available in the UK for three months from July as part of CCE's 'Coke Side of Summer' campaign. The launch will be backed by a GBP2.5m (US$4.9m) media spend throughout the month, the company noted.
The Coke Orange launch follows CCE's limited edition roll out of Coke with Lime last year.
"Consumers are becoming increasingly demanding in the search for new and exciting flavours and we are keen to innovate with our most famous brands in exciting ways to drive growth in the category," said Anita Huntley, head of marketing at CCE.
Turning to its Oasis still drinks brand, meanwhile, CCE said yesterday that it would be rolling out Oasis Extra Light in the country from May. The brand extension will replace the Passion Fruit & Vanilla and Berry & Elderflower flavoured Oasis Fusion brands.
The withdrawal of Coca-Cola's Blak brand from the US has once again shown that new product development can be something of a hit and miss affair, even for the most powerful and experienced companies. ...
Coca-Cola Enterprises has teamed up with Domino's Pizza to make its sugar-free Coca-Cola Zero brand available in all Domino's stores in the US....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has recruited a senior executive at InBev to head up its European group....
Soft drinks bottler Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has announced the appointment of Julius Pryor III as vice president of global diversity, with effect from 20 September, 2007....
The Coca-Cola Co. has fallen out with a number of smaller Glaceau Vitaminwater distributors over its plans to put 65% of its sales through its own distribution networks across the US, according to rep...
Foster's Group has claimed victory in a dispute over the Zero trademark in Australia....
Bisleri is looking to muscle in on The Coca-Cola Company's and PepsiCo's sponsorship of Indian international cricket, according to local reports....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has played down a second strike at one of its UK facilities as being the second half of the same strike....
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- US craft beer growth slows again - IRI figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits