US: CCE declares regular quarterly dividend
Coca-Cola Enterprises' board of directors yesterday declared a regular quarterly dividend of US$0.04 cents per common share. The quarterly dividend rate is equivalent to an annual dividend of $0.16 per common share.
The dividend is payable on 1 July 2004 to shareowners of record on 18 June 2004.
While the overall market for tea in the UK has declined by some 12% over the past five years, iced tea consumption is on the rise. Annette Sessions reports on the potential for iced tea in the UK and ...
Dairy, functional and premium juices were the winners, water continued to grow, whilst carbonates and squashes lagged behind in the 2004 UK soft drinks race, according to the recently published Britvi...
A recent report on the UK soft drinks market showed that growth in non-carbonates at the expense of traditional carbonated soft drinks is much less marked in the on-premise sector than in the take-hom...
Coca-Cola Enterprises has posted a strong leap in Q2 profit....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has announced the election of five officers to its corporate and North American Business Unit management teams....
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has appointed Donna A. James as a director....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has announced details of its regular quarterly dividend....
Coca-Cola Enterprises is in talks to acquire just over 50% of Bravo! Foods International Corp....
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research