US: CCE declares regular quarterly dividend
Coca-Cola Enterprises' board of directors yesterday declared a regular quarterly dividend of US$0.04 cents per common share. The quarterly dividend rate is equivalent to an annual dividend of $0.16 per common share.
The dividend is payable on 1 July 2004 to shareowners of record on 18 June 2004.
While the overall market for tea in the UK has declined by some 12% over the past five years, iced tea consumption is on the rise. Annette Sessions reports on the potential for iced tea in the UK and ...
Dairy, functional and premium juices were the winners, water continued to grow, whilst carbonates and squashes lagged behind in the 2004 UK soft drinks race, according to the recently published Britvi...
A recent report on the UK soft drinks market showed that growth in non-carbonates at the expense of traditional carbonated soft drinks is much less marked in the on-premise sector than in the take-hom...
Coca-Cola Enterprises has posted a strong leap in Q2 profit....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has announced the election of five officers to its corporate and North American Business Unit management teams....
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has appointed Donna A. James as a director....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has announced details of its regular quarterly dividend....
Coca-Cola Enterprises is in talks to acquire just over 50% of Bravo! Foods International Corp....
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits