US: CCE concentrate prices to increase
The world's largest bottler of Coke products, Coca Cola Enterprises, believes the price it pays for the concentrate to make its brands will rise.
The Wall Street Journal today reported that the bottler is expecting to pay the Coca-Cola Co a rise of 2% in North America and 2.4% in Europe for the syrups.
A recent report on the UK soft drinks market showed that growth in non-carbonates at the expense of traditional carbonated soft drinks is much less marked in the on-premise sector than in the take-hom...
An increase in the number of men drinking Diet Coke, has led to sales growth of 7% in the UK for Coca-Cola Enterprises Ltd, the company said in a statement today....
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) intends to restructure its North American division, according to press reports....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has posted a strong leap in Q2 profit....
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has appointed Donna A. James as a director....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has announced details of its regular quarterly dividend....
Coca-Cola Enterprises is in talks to acquire just over 50% of Bravo! Foods International Corp....
Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc. has received US$48.3m from the settlement of a price-fixing lawsuit against several major corn processors....
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends