US: CCE chief executive dismisses lawsuits
Coca-Cola Enterprises has countered lawsuits attacking its public disclosures regarding sales expectations, reported results and other business practices.
The suits have been filed in the US District Court in Atlanta and the Delaware Court of Chancery, with the Atlanta suit seeking class action status.
"We believe these lawsuits are totally without merit and in due course we will ask that each suit be dismissed," CCE's chairman and CEO, Lowry Kline, said yesterday (8 February).
CCE is the world's largest marketer, distributor and producer of Coca-Cola products.
While the overall market for tea in the UK has declined by some 12% over the past five years, iced tea consumption is on the rise. Annette Sessions reports on the potential for iced tea in the UK and ...
Dairy, functional and premium juices were the winners, water continued to grow, whilst carbonates and squashes lagged behind in the 2004 UK soft drinks race, according to the recently published Britvi...
A recent report on the UK soft drinks market showed that growth in non-carbonates at the expense of traditional carbonated soft drinks is much less marked in the on-premise sector than in the take-hom...
Coca-Cola Enterprises has posted a strong leap in Q2 profit....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has announced the election of five officers to its corporate and North American Business Unit management teams....
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has appointed Donna A. James as a director....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has announced details of its regular quarterly dividend....
Coca-Cola Enterprises is in talks to acquire just over 50% of Bravo! Foods International Corp....
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Tesco pulls small carton-size Ribena, Rubicon, Cap
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research