US: CCE chairman announces retirement
Chairman of Coca-Cola Enterprises, Summerfield Johnston Jr, has retired, CCE announced. He became chairman of Coke's largest bottler in 1997. Johnston, 69, will remain a member of the company's board of directors. And his replacement as chairman is to be Lowry Kline, 61, who was vice chairman and CEO. He was elected chairman on Monday by CCE's board.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"