US: CCE chairman announces retirement
Chairman of Coca-Cola Enterprises, Summerfield Johnston Jr, has retired, CCE announced. He became chairman of Coke's largest bottler in 1997. Johnston, 69, will remain a member of the company's board of directors. And his replacement as chairman is to be Lowry Kline, 61, who was vice chairman and CEO. He was elected chairman on Monday by CCE's board.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director