US: CCE case volumes up 2.5% in Q1
The US-based soft drinks group, Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc. (CCE), the largest bottler of Coke brands in the world, reported that its unit case volumes had risen by 2.5% in the first quarter of the current fiscal year. The company has also reaffirmed its earnings forecast for the full year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites