US: CCE appoints directors
Coca-Cola Enterprises yesterday announced the company's board of directors had elected Irial Finan and J. Alexander M. (Sandy) Douglas as directors. They fill vacancies created by resignations of Deval L. Patrick and Steven J. Heyer, respectively.
Finan, 47, executive vice president of The Coca-Cola Company and president of bottling investments, is responsible for managing that company's consolidated bottling investments.
Douglas, 43, is senior vice president and chief customer officer of The Coca-Cola Company. In his 16-year career with The Coca-Cola Company, he has held roles of increasing responsibility including leadership of the North American Field Sales & Marketing Group and president of the North America Division.
"We very much look forward to working with both Irial and Sandy, two outstanding, talented individuals who we know well and value highly," said Lowry F. Kline, chairman of the board. "Irial and Sandy together represent a total of more than 40 years of experience in our business, and their knowledge, insight, and strategic thinking will be of great value to our board of directors."
While the overall market for tea in the UK has declined by some 12% over the past five years, iced tea consumption is on the rise. Annette Sessions reports on the potential for iced tea in the UK and ...
Dairy, functional and premium juices were the winners, water continued to grow, whilst carbonates and squashes lagged behind in the 2004 UK soft drinks race, according to the recently published Britvi...
A recent report on the UK soft drinks market showed that growth in non-carbonates at the expense of traditional carbonated soft drinks is much less marked in the on-premise sector than in the take-hom...
Coca-Cola Enterprises has posted a strong leap in Q2 profit....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has announced the election of five officers to its corporate and North American Business Unit management teams....
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has appointed Donna A. James as a director....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has announced details of its regular quarterly dividend....
Coca-Cola Enterprises is in talks to acquire just over 50% of Bravo! Foods International Corp....
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends