US: CCE appoints Deloitte & Touche man to board
Copeland, 58, only recently retired as chief executive officer of Deloitte & Touche LLP and its global organization, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu after 36 years with the company. He currently serves on the boards of directors of the US Chamber of Commerce, the US-Japan Business Council, The September 11th Fund, and the New York City Partnership and Investment Fund.
A Georgia native, Copeland is also a member of the Council of the World Economic Forum.
"Jim Copeland's outstanding financial and accounting background, his role as a leading advocate for financial reporting reform, and his broad base of business experience acquired while leading his company to a preeminent position within its industry, will strengthen our board and its ability to guide our Company," said Lowry F. Kline, chairman and chief executive officer.
The board of directors also elected current board member Paula G. Rosput to chair the Audit Committee and named Marvin J. Herb as an additional member of the committee.
A recent report on the UK soft drinks market showed that growth in non-carbonates at the expense of traditional carbonated soft drinks is much less marked in the on-premise sector than in the take-hom...
An increase in the number of men drinking Diet Coke, has led to sales growth of 7% in the UK for Coca-Cola Enterprises Ltd, the company said in a statement today....
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) intends to restructure its North American division, according to press reports....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has posted a strong leap in Q2 profit....
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has appointed Donna A. James as a director....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has announced details of its regular quarterly dividend....
Coca-Cola Enterprises is in talks to acquire just over 50% of Bravo! Foods International Corp....
Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc. has received US$48.3m from the settlement of a price-fixing lawsuit against several major corn processors....
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research