AUS: CCA trials flavoured milk range - report
Soft drinks bottler Coca-Cola Amatil is test-marketing a flavoured milk product in Western Australia, according to reports.
The flavoured milk is being marketed by CCA's fruit juice arm Goulburn Valley, which the company acquired in February 2005 when it bought packaged fruit group SPC Ardmona.
The new range comprises five flavours: iced coffee, wild strawberry, milk chocolate, mocha and smooth banana.
Sally Loane, director of media and public affairs for CCA, was quoted as saying that the new range had been very well received. The results of the Western Australia trial are expected to be reviewed in the first quarter of next year and if successful, are expected to lead to a nationwide roll-out.
Coca-Cola Amatil has appointed Catherine Brenner to its board as a non-executive director, effective from 2 April....
The president and COO of the Coca-Cola Co. has been nominated by the soft drinks group's board of directors to stand for election as a director of the company at the Annual Meeting of Shareowners in A...
Coca-Cola Amatil has posted a rise in profits for 2007, with the broadening of its drinks offering reaping benefits....
Coca-Cola Amatil and SABMiller have announced plans to build a new brewery in Australia....
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
Foster's and Lion Nathan have each launched citrus-infused beers in Australia following the entry of SABMiller's Miller Chill on the country's beer market....
Coca-Cola Amatil has completed a A$170m (US$151.1m) share buy-back transaction....
The Coca-Cola Co. is set to buy a stake in recently renamed Coca-Cola Beverage Co. in South Korea, according to a recent filing....
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Diageo to appeal Parrot Bay UK TV ad ban