AUS: CCA S Korea shortlist almost ready - report
Coca-Cola Amatil is set to have a shortlist in place next week for its South Korean operations, according to local reports.
Australian Financial Review claimed today (27 April) that the Australian company, which closed the book on bids for Coca-Cola Korea Bottling Corp. earlier this month, has stripped some bidders out of the process.
Among the contenders still in the race, the news service claimed, are several South Korean food and beverage companies, as well as existing Coca-Cola bottlers and at least one private equity buyer. The shortlist should be complete on Monday next week, the reports said, without citing sources.
While Goldman Sachs JBWere, enlisted by CCA to assess ownership options for the South Korean business, has estimated the value to be between A$400m (US$332m) and A$500m, South Korean media reports have suggested the operations could garner as much as A$1bn.
CCA will take a decision on whether to sell the unit next month.
Coca-Cola Amatil has completed the sale of its South Korean bottling operations to LG Household & Health Care....
Coca-Cola Amatil has ended its discussions with Golden Circle Limited (GCL) about the potential acquisition of GCL after the fruit processor rejected its revised offer in favour of another bid....
Australian fruit processor Golden Circle has rejected a revised takeover bid from Coca-Cola Amatil....
Coca-Cola Amatil has said that The Coca-Cola Co. plans to sell off a portion of its stake in the company to buy into CCA's former South Korean business....
Coca-Cola Amatil is in discussions to take over the fruit processor Golden Circle after making a conditional offer....
Soft drinks bottler Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) is test-marketing a flavoured milk product in Western Australia, according to reports....
Foster's Group has claimed victory in a dispute over the Zero trademark in Australia....
Coca-Cola Amatil has moved a step closer to closing the sale of its Korean bottling operations....
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review