AUSTRALIA: CCA reaffirms profit forecast
The company said that its performance in Australia will be boosted by the introduction of new products, including Vanilla Coke. "The earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) margins continue to remain strong," CCA said in a statement.
CCA, in which soft drinks giant, Coca-Cola Co., has around a 35% stake, said that trading in its Oceania business remained solid and sales of Vanilla Coke since its launch in September had been above expectations.
Regarding its activities outside Australia, CCA said trading conditions remained difficult in Indonesia where second half EBIT was expected to be below that of the first half. The company also said that its operations in South Korea had been adversely affected by the wet weather and typhoons in August and early-September but it was still confident of achieving more than 50% EBIT growth.
CCA operates in Australia, South Korea, Indonesia, New Zealand, Fiji and Papua New Guinea.
Companies: Coca-Cola Amatil
Coca-Cola Amatil produced decent first-half results but speculation that it may sell some of its international operations and its determination to look beyond the core soft drinks sectors for growth i...
Coca-Cola Amatil said yesterday (10 August) that it has agreed to purchase the business and assets of the Grinders Coffee Group (Grinders)....
Following a review of its operations, Coca-Cola Amatil has announced its intention to restructure its Asian business activities through the creation of an Asian Beverage Division (CCA Asia)....
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) has seen its net profits increase 16.8% to A$145.2m in its first half, driven in part by growth of non-carbs and innovation, the company said today (10 August)....
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) is poised to shake up its Indonesian and South Korean bottling operations, according to an investment bank....
Coca-Cola Amatil is to issue a five-year A$250m (US$192m) domestic debt issue....
SPC Ardmona has signed an agreement with parent company Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) to supply it with apple juice....
The managing director of Coca-Cola Amatil's (CCA) South Korean unit has taken extended leave, according to press reports....
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker set for festive push in TR
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends