AUSTRALIA: CCA prices floating rate note
The Australian soft drink bottler and producer Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd has priced a A$150m three-year medium-term floating rate note, according to lead manager National Australia Bank.
The notes settle on November 14 and mature on November 17, 2008. They were priced at 22 basis points over the three-month bank bill swap rate.
Coca-Cola Amatil produced decent first-half results but speculation that it may sell some of its international operations and its determination to look beyond the core soft drinks sectors for growth i...
Coca-Cola Amatil said yesterday (10 August) that it has agreed to purchase the business and assets of the Grinders Coffee Group (Grinders)....
Following a review of its operations, Coca-Cola Amatil has announced its intention to restructure its Asian business activities through the creation of an Asian Beverage Division (CCA Asia)....
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) has seen its net profits increase 16.8% to A$145.2m in its first half, driven in part by growth of non-carbs and innovation, the company said today (10 August)....
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) is poised to shake up its Indonesian and South Korean bottling operations, according to an investment bank....
Coca-Cola Amatil is to issue a five-year A$250m (US$192m) domestic debt issue....
SPC Ardmona has signed an agreement with parent company Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) to supply it with apple juice....
The managing director of Coca-Cola Amatil's (CCA) South Korean unit has taken extended leave, according to press reports....
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends