IRELAND: C&C sets share price for float
The Irish drinks and snacks group Cantrell & Cochrane (C&C) today announced the price range for its public offering on the Dublin and London stock exchanges at €2.60 to €3.60 euros per share. The price range values the company, which handles brands such as Bulmers cider and Ballygowan water, at €1.1m at its mid point - at the lower end of analysts' forecasts of 1.15-1.4 billion euros.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater 24 packaging revamp