IRELAND/UK: C&C links with Celtic FC for Magners deal
Magners will become Celtic's shirt sponsor from next season
Magners will become shirt sponsor of Celtic Football Club after brand owners C&C Group agreed a three-year deal.
The deal will see Magners appear on Celtic shirts from the start of the 2013/14 season, C&C said today (9 January). Financial details of the link-up were not disclosed.
Magners MD, Tom McCusker, said the partnership was a “great fit”.
C&C Group last month said it is aiming to triple the size of its international business over the next four years.
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report