IRELAND/UK: C&C links with Celtic FC for Magners deal
Magners will become Celtic's shirt sponsor from next season
Magners will become shirt sponsor of Celtic Football Club after brand owners C&C Group agreed a three-year deal.
The deal will see Magners appear on Celtic shirts from the start of the 2013/14 season, C&C said today (9 January). Financial details of the link-up were not disclosed.
Magners MD, Tom McCusker, said the partnership was a “great fit”.
C&C Group last month said it is aiming to triple the size of its international business over the next four years.
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research