IRELAND/UK: C&C links with Celtic FC for Magners deal
Magners will become Celtic's shirt sponsor from next season
Magners will become shirt sponsor of Celtic Football Club after brand owners C&C Group agreed a three-year deal.
The deal will see Magners appear on Celtic shirts from the start of the 2013/14 season, C&C said today (9 January). Financial details of the link-up were not disclosed.
Magners MD, Tom McCusker, said the partnership was a “great fit”.
C&C Group last month said it is aiming to triple the size of its international business over the next four years.
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Former Pernod Ricard exec joins Wakefield Wines
- Inver House Distillers posts FY profits leap
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research