Product Launch - CZECH/BULGARIA: C&C International's Tullamore Dew Black 43
Tullamore Dew Black 43
C&C International's Tullamore Dew Black 43
Category - Spirits, Irish whiskey, blended, 43% abv
Available - From this month, in limited batches
Location - Initially in Czech and Bulgaria, followed by other markets. The whiskey will be launched in the on-trade but will be available in the off-trade from September onwards
Price - EUR18.50 (US$22.80) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - Stock in Czech, Maxxium Bulgaria in Bulgaria
Tullamore Dew Black 43 is a new premium Irish whiskey blend, which is triple distilled, and aged in old Oloroso sherry casks. The ‘43’ in the name indicates its higher-than-usual alcohol strength.
“The new Black 43 is packaged in the standard Tullamore Dew bottle as an everyday drink, but the deep matt black labelling and silver foil give it a strongly masculine and sophisticated personality – in line with our target audience expectations” said C&C International’s marketing manager, Benoit Batard.
Black 43 joins a range that includes Tullamore Dew, 10 Year Old Reserve, 12 Year Old Special Reserve and 10 Year Old Single Malt.
The Edrington Group will see its The Famous Grouse Scotch whisky brand benefit from yet another television push in the UK in the run-up to Christmas....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Absolut rebound paints rosy picture for Pernod
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends