Product Launch - CZECH/BULGARIA: C&C International's Tullamore Dew Black 43
Tullamore Dew Black 43
C&C International's Tullamore Dew Black 43
Category - Spirits, Irish whiskey, blended, 43% abv
Available - From this month, in limited batches
Location - Initially in Czech and Bulgaria, followed by other markets. The whiskey will be launched in the on-trade but will be available in the off-trade from September onwards
Price - EUR18.50 (US$22.80) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - Stock in Czech, Maxxium Bulgaria in Bulgaria
Tullamore Dew Black 43 is a new premium Irish whiskey blend, which is triple distilled, and aged in old Oloroso sherry casks. The ‘43’ in the name indicates its higher-than-usual alcohol strength.
“The new Black 43 is packaged in the standard Tullamore Dew bottle as an everyday drink, but the deep matt black labelling and silver foil give it a strongly masculine and sophisticated personality – in line with our target audience expectations” said C&C International’s marketing manager, Benoit Batard.
Black 43 joins a range that includes Tullamore Dew, 10 Year Old Reserve, 12 Year Old Special Reserve and 10 Year Old Single Malt.
The Edrington Group will see its The Famous Grouse Scotch whisky brand benefit from yet another television push in the UK in the run-up to Christmas....
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK