GLOBAL: C&C International targets festive season with Irish Mist packs
C&C International has readied seasonal packaging for its Irish Mist liqueur brand in several markets.
The Ireland-based company said yesterday (17 November) that one pack, containing two glasses, will be on-shelf for Thanksgiving and Christmas in the US, Ireland, France, Holland and Belgium. In Germany, a new gift carton will be available.
The choice of tall, highball-style glasses supports the promotion of Irish Mist's signature drink with cola and lime, the firm said.
Both packs feature the Celtic graphics used on the central bottle label, a result of a makeover for the brand launched earlier this year.
The packs will be limited to the quantity requested by and agreed with each distributor in the various markets.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research