IRELAND: C&C International names new US duty-free distributor
Irish spirits group C&C International has appointed Alexander James & Co. as its exclusive US duty-free distributor.
The deal, which covers US airport shops, border stores and cruise line operators, includes key C&C brands such as Tullamore Dew Irish whiskey and liqueur brands Carolans, Frangelico and Irish Mist.
C&C's brands are distributed in over 80 international markets.
Brown-Forman has finally completed its purchase of Tequila producer Casa Herradura....
Workers at a Campari production site in Italy have gone on strike to protest against the drinks group's plans to close the plant....
Brown-Forman has put back the closing date for its purchase of Casa Herradura by a week....
UK distiller William Grant has named Danish group Hans Just as its travel-retail distributor for the Nordic markets....
Blavod Extreme Spirits has posted a sound set of first-half results with a leap in sales helping to narrow losses....
A closing date for Brown-Forman's acquisition of Tequila group Casa Herradura has been set....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has made its first foray into the Indian Made Foreign Liquor segment with the launch of a whisky brand called DYC. The US-based group is the latest multinational to enter th...
Brown-Forman has received a ratings boost from an analyst in the US....
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review