Product Launch - UK: C&C Group's Tennent’s Original Export
Click through to view C&C Group's Tennent’s Original Export
C&C Group's Tennent’s Original Export
Category - Beer, lager, 4.7% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Scotland, off-trade
Price - Not specified
Tennent’s Original Export has been launched in Scotland by C&C Group's Tennent Caledonian unit in the country.
Made with Scottish barley, the variant will be available in around 2,000 off-trade outlets, including supermarkets and impulse outlets. It will be available in 30cl bottles and 44cl cans in a variety of pack sizes.
“The launch is designed to meet the consumer opportunity that exists for a locally-produced, premium lager in Scotland,” said John Gilligan, sales managing director at Tennent Caledonian.
A brand marketing campaign for Tennent’s Original Export will break in Scotland in late May.
In 2011, global soft drinks sales reached 609bn litres, up by 4% over the previous year and continuing a steady upwards trend. At the same time, global consumption continues to evolve, both in terms o...
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends