UK: C&C Group updates Magners bottle in UK
Click through to see both the old and new Magners bottles
C&C Group has announced a packaging update for its Magners cider range in the UK.
The company, which switched its focus to beer and cider after it sold its spirits unit last year, said earlier today (12 October) that the redesign will roll out across the full Magners range in the UK in both the on- and off-trade. Included in the updated packaging will be the embossed signature of William Magners on the bottle itself.
The bottle also emphasises the ciders origin, Clonmel in Ireland.
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL