UK: C&C Group unveils new look for Odessa Vodka, Squire’s London Dry Gin
Click through to view the new designs
C&C Group has relaunched two spirits brands into the UK on-trade after a packaging overhaul.
Odessa Vodka and Squire’s London Dry Gin, which were acquired last year, will be available across the UK from this month, C&C Group said. The redesigns have been handled by International Wine Services, which markets C&C Group's wines and spirits range.
Odessa, a Ukrainian-style vodka, features a black logo and an updated label design. Squire’s London Dry Gin combines new imagery of its botanicals with the squire logo that was part of the previous design.
The brands were bought from collapsed UK wholesaler Waverley TBS, a spokesperson told just-drinks.
In H1 result released in October, C&C Group posted a jump in sales as better weather in Ireland and the UK helped the Magners producer bounce back from a difficult Q1.
The Future of the UK Alcoholic Drinks Packaging to 2017
The report provides in-depth quantitative data on retail alcoholic drinks packaging, covering key segmentations such as pack material and type, closure material and type, outer and multi-pack informat...read more
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future