UK: C&C Group unveils new look for Odessa Vodka, Squire’s London Dry Gin
Click through to view the new designs
C&C Group has relaunched two spirits brands into the UK on-trade after a packaging overhaul.
Odessa Vodka and Squire’s London Dry Gin, which were acquired last year, will be available across the UK from this month, C&C Group said. The redesigns have been handled by International Wine Services, which markets C&C Group's wines and spirits range.
Odessa, a Ukrainian-style vodka, features a black logo and an updated label design. Squire’s London Dry Gin combines new imagery of its botanicals with the squire logo that was part of the previous design.
The brands were bought from collapsed UK wholesaler Waverley TBS, a spokesperson told just-drinks.
In H1 result released in October, C&C Group posted a jump in sales as better weather in Ireland and the UK helped the Magners producer bounce back from a difficult Q1.
The Future of the UK Alcoholic Drinks Packaging to 2017
The report provides in-depth quantitative data on retail alcoholic drinks packaging, covering key segmentations such as pack material and type, closure material and type, outer and multi-pack informat...read more
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014