UK: C&C Group unveils new look for Odessa Vodka, Squire’s London Dry Gin
Click through to view the new designs
C&C Group has relaunched two spirits brands into the UK on-trade after a packaging overhaul.
Odessa Vodka and Squire’s London Dry Gin, which were acquired last year, will be available across the UK from this month, C&C Group said. The redesigns have been handled by International Wine Services, which markets C&C Group's wines and spirits range.
Odessa, a Ukrainian-style vodka, features a black logo and an updated label design. Squire’s London Dry Gin combines new imagery of its botanicals with the squire logo that was part of the previous design.
The brands were bought from collapsed UK wholesaler Waverley TBS, a spokesperson told just-drinks.
In H1 result released in October, C&C Group posted a jump in sales as better weather in Ireland and the UK helped the Magners producer bounce back from a difficult Q1.
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Britvic's FY Performance by Region - Focus
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- This week in spirits & wine
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts