UK: C&C Group switches Tennent Caledonian heads
C&C Group bought Tennent Caledonina Breweries in 2009
C&C Group has confirmed a change of leadership at its Tennent Caledonian Breweries division in Scotland.
The Ireland-headquartered company, which acquired Tennent Caledonian from Anheuser-Busch InBev in 2009, said late last week that Brian Calder has been appointed chief executive. He replaces John Gilligan, who held the position of MD at the unit.
Calder will move into the role from his current position as MD of C&C's Wallaces TCB, which was formed following the group’s purchase of wine and spirits wholesaler Wallaces Express earlier this month.
Gilligan “has indicated a desire to wind down over the next period of time and will work collaboratively with Brian until this critical transition period is complete”, the company said.
Gilligan became MD of Tennent Caledonian in August 2011.
Future forecasts and historic market data can improve market and strategic planning- Understand which channels and products will be the major winners and losers in the coming years. Know the share of...
Canadean's "Sligro Food Group N.V. : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company o...
Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key ......
Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and se...
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research