UK: C&C Group sets up on-trade wine unit
C&C has established a wine distribution unit
C&C Group has launched a new division to manage its UK on-trade wine portfolio.
The new unit, International Wine Services (IWS), will handle the group's Oliver & Greg's range, which it acquired the rights to this year from collapsed drinks wholesaler Waverley TBS. The IWS portfolio features eight other brands, including Trulli Pinot Grigio from Italy and the Moondarra Australian Chardonnay.
"We are really excited to have such a well-known and successful brand as Oliver & Greg’s to bring to retailers, who are already reacting enthusiastically to this development by the C&C Group,” said Shaun Goode, IWS' commercial director.
The full range will be supplied either directly to existing on-trade Tennent’s customers in Scotland and Northern Ireland, or via wholesalers in England, Scotland and Wales, the Magners cider producer said.
The Barry Group is one of Ireland’s leading cash-and-carry and wholesale food and alcohol distributors. Headquartered in Mallow, Co Cork, in 2009 The Barry Group bought out the Carry Out off-licence b...
The UK division of Anheuser-Busch InBev has confirmed to just-drinks that it will not renew Budweiser's sponsorship of The FA Cup football tournament in the country....
Rémy Cointreau punches above its weight in spirits, having established itself as a major global player in cognac despite its relatively small size compared to Pernod Ricard and LVMH. China has been it...
Canadean's "Marks and Spencer Group plc : Retail - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company...
The G8 Beer industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, retail market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profil...
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- Sustainability in Spirits - Part I
- Will Craft Brewers be Tempted by Private Equity?
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller
- Diageo unveils sixth Johnnie Walker House in Asia