UK: C&C Group rolls out Magners Light website
C&C Group has launched a website for its Magners Light brand.
The website, www.magnerslight.com, follows C&C's recent announcement that the brand is to roll out nationally into the UK on-trade.
The website enables consumers to view news from Magners Light, watch the TV ad and read information about the product.
Lifestyle, health and fitness tips will also be added to the site at a later date, as well as competitions for the Magners Light female target audience.
Richard Barnes, Magners brand manager, said: "We're very excited about the launch of our dedicated Magners Light website. It combines everything that consumers need to know about the product, as well as relevant lifestyle content and fun competitions to engage with the target audience, drive repeat visits to the site and boost sales."
Sectors: Beer & cider
PepsiCo this week launched an acquisition move of US$6bn to buy the outstanding shares in The Pepsi Bottling Group (PBG) and PepsiAmericas. The company currently holds a 33% stake in Pepsi Bottling Gr...
UK vodka sales will rise to GBP2bn (US$2.92bn) by 2013, but the pace of growth is set to slow, according to the latest research from Mintel....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Foster's is to increase its share in Foster's Group Pacific Ltd, after signing a deal to buy a 29% stake in the company currently held by Fijian Holdings Ltd for FJD$40m (US$18.2m)....
Soft drinks group Britvic has said that its Robinsons brand will extend its links with tennis by sponsoring the UK's junior tennis star, Laura Robson....
Beam Global Spirits and Wine is to debut Beam Rocks, its Jim Beam concert series, on 6 May at the Paradise Rock Club in Boston....
Femsa, the Mexico-based brewer and soft drinks group, has reported a 39% slide in net profits for the first quarter of 2009, largely due to currency changes....
Anheuser-Busch InBev is in discussions with US television network NBC over its sponsorship of Olympics coverage, but the brewer has declined to comment on reports that it is to cut spending....
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Signs of life in Japan's beer market - Comment
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part II
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends