IRELAND: C&C Group fined EUR90,000 over 'insider' list issue
C&C Group said it has changed its procedures
C&C Group has said it has changed its business practices after it was fined EUR90,000 (US$122,000) by Ireland's central bank for failing to keep an up-to-date "insider" list.
The Central Bank of Ireland said yesterday (4 February) that C&C breached trading regulations by not “regularly and promptly” updating its insider list between January 2008 and January 2009. The settlement took into account the company's co-operation, the bank said.
In a statement, C&C said it has confirmed to the bank that since 2009 it has taken steps to change its practices and procedures. The company said that the matter is now closed.
The Magners cider producer last month announced a jump in international group volumes in YTD results, but warned that the UK market remains difficult.
The Wine Group Inc’s Underdog Wine & Spirits division will likely be at the centre of the company’s growth over the forecast period, with its innovative brands such as Cupcake, Fish Eye and flipflop t...
Polyana Ukraina Grup VAT is going to concentrate on expanding its product portfolio and improving service in its existing stores, slowing its expansion rate....
The Hain Celestial Group recently increased the scale of its operations via a number of acquisitions within other categories in food, drink and personal care products. Although the company’s flagship ...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Focus - Suntory Holdings' FY Performance
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report