IRELAND: C&C Group fined EUR90,000 over 'insider' list issue
C&C Group said it has changed its procedures
C&C Group has said it has changed its business practices after it was fined EUR90,000 (US$122,000) by Ireland's central bank for failing to keep an up-to-date "insider" list.
The Central Bank of Ireland said yesterday (4 February) that C&C breached trading regulations by not “regularly and promptly” updating its insider list between January 2008 and January 2009. The settlement took into account the company's co-operation, the bank said.
In a statement, C&C said it has confirmed to the bank that since 2009 it has taken steps to change its practices and procedures. The company said that the matter is now closed.
The Magners cider producer last month announced a jump in international group volumes in YTD results, but warned that the UK market remains difficult.
Cider Market in West Europe to 2017: Market Guide
Canadean’s, "Cider Market in West Europe to 2017: Market Guide" provides in-depth detail on the trends and drivers of the Cider market in West Europe. The quantitative data in the report (historic and...read more
The Wine Group Inc’s Underdog Wine & Spirits division will likely be at the centre of the company’s growth over the forecast period, with its innovative brands such as Cupcake, Fish Eye and flipflop t...
Polyana Ukraina Grup VAT is going to concentrate on expanding its product portfolio and improving service in its existing stores, slowing its expansion rate....
The Hain Celestial Group recently increased the scale of its operations via a number of acquisitions within other categories in food, drink and personal care products. Although the company’s flagship ...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - Diageo Making the Best of a Bad Job?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research