AUS: C&C Group expands rugby tie-up with trophy sponsorship
C&C Group announced another rugby deal last month
C&C Group-owned Magners has picked up the official naming rights to Australia's New South Wales rugby union trophy the Shute Shield for the 2014 season.
The Magners Shute Shield will kick off on 29 March ending in a grand final on 16 August, C&C said yesterday (17 March). The deal follows Magners' sponsorship of rugby union team the NSW Waratahs, announced last month.
No financial details have been released.
The senior brand manager for Magners, Fraser Lockwood, said: “Magners has a long history with rugby union having supported local rugby in the UK and Ireland for many years. The Shute Shield is a strong and prominent competition and provides us with the opportunity to demonstrate our commitment to the Australian code and support players and fans right through the NSW player pathway.”
Aging consumers are responsible for a significant consumption proportion. However, marketers often get their message wrong by targeting stereotypes of the older generation, such as being overly fragil...
Project Synopsis: MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth act......
Agromir Group seeks to hold and improve the position of leading company in the growing soft drinks in Uzbekistan. The company announces plans to further develop its business, introduce new flavours in...
Canadean's "Southern Packaging Group Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major p...
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends