UK: C&C Group celebrates Tennent's landmark with new can
Click through to view the limited-edition Tennent's Lager can
C&C Group has unveiled a limited-edition can for its Tennent's Lager brand in the UK, to celebrate 20 years of its T in the Park music festival in the country.
The 44cl can features a silver radial design stamped on both sides with the phrase: "Here's to 20 Great Years!". It will go on sale in late April until the end of this year's T in the Park, on 12 to 14 July, a C&C Group spokesperson told just-drinks.
On-pack promotions will offer consumers the chance to win tickets to the Balado, Fife, event while a 50cl version of the new can will be available onsite, C&C said.
T in the Park was started in 1994 in Strathclyde Park near Glasgow.
Tennent's Lager is managed by Tennent's Caledonian, which is owned by Dublin-based C&C Group. In February, Tennent Caledonian froze its wholesale prices in Scotland on three of its brands, including Tennent's Lager, to help boost the country's flagging on-trade.
Oishi Group continues to place a strong focus on RTD tea, currently supporting Oishi Green with aggressive marketing activities and continuous product innovation. As a subsidiary of Thai Beverage Plc,...
Romaqua Group SA’s main business is the bottling of natural mineral water and production of fruit juices. The company is the second largest domestic producer of soft drinks and the largest manufacture...
Over the forecast period, Watson’s Wine Cellar is expected to focus on expanding its outlets throughout Hong Kong, China and overseas to increase consumers’ accessibility to its stores. Extending the ...
Given that there are only a small number of drink specialists in Brazil, Expand’s strategy continues to focus on growing the number of its stores through the franchising model. The company is also inv...
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Diageo, Heineken and NBL in South Africa & Namibia
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Tesco pulls small carton-size Ribena, Rubicon, Cap
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research