UK: C&C Group appoints Neison to board
C&C Group has appointed strategy director Kenny Neison to the group's board of directors with immediate effect.
Neison joined C&C in November 2008, after previously working for Scottish & Newcastle alongside C&C CEO John Dunsmore and COO Stephen Glancey, who were also appointed at around the same time.
Within C&C, Neison will continue his roles as the group's strategy director and head of investor relations.
Dunsmore said: "We are delighted that Kenny has joined the coard of C&C. Kenny has a wealth of experience in the long alcohol drinks industry and he has made a significant contribution to the group's development since he joined C&C last November."
Tata Tea has proposed to change its name....
Soft drinks maker Dr Pepper Snapple Group has raised its profits guidance for 2010, despite reporting a decline in profits and sales in the first quarter of the year....
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1