UK: C&C Group appoints Neison to board
C&C Group has appointed strategy director Kenny Neison to the group's board of directors with immediate effect.
Neison joined C&C in November 2008, after previously working for Scottish & Newcastle alongside C&C CEO John Dunsmore and COO Stephen Glancey, who were also appointed at around the same time.
Within C&C, Neison will continue his roles as the group's strategy director and head of investor relations.
Dunsmore said: "We are delighted that Kenny has joined the coard of C&C. Kenny has a wealth of experience in the long alcohol drinks industry and he has made a significant contribution to the group's development since he joined C&C last November."
Tata Tea has proposed to change its name....
Soft drinks maker Dr Pepper Snapple Group has raised its profits guidance for 2010, despite reporting a decline in profits and sales in the first quarter of the year....
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads
- Belvedere unveils executive team