US: C&C executive joins Castle Brands
Castle Brands has appointed an export director for its Irish subsidiary.
The US-based spirits group confirmed yesterday (20 February) that Conor O'hAonghusa will assume the position at Castle Brands Spirits Company, which is located in Dublin, Ireland.
O'hAonghusa joins Castle from C&C International, where he managed business development in a number of international territories including Scandinavia, the Baltics, Russia, Asia, and South America.
He will report to John Soden, managing director of the company's international subsidiary. Soden said: "Conor will be responsible for developing the Castle Brands network of importers and distributors in international markets and building profitable sales volumes in these countries."
O'hAonghusa added: "My focus is on strengthening and expanding our distributor network outside of the US with the objective of delivering additional future growth and building brand value."
Boosted by the performance of its vodka and whiskey brands, Castle Brands has reported first quarter net sales of US$5.6m, a 3% increase over the prior year quarter....
A new wine company has been formed, aiming to promote reduced alcohol wines in the UK market....
Castle Brands has unveiled the latest in its series of vintage-dated Irish single malts....
Heineken-owned beer brand Amstel is to sponsor this year's Big Chill alternative music festival, which will take place from 3 to 5 August in the Malvern Hills, near Ledbury in Herefordshire....
Castle Brands has reported a leap in sales volumes and value for its full year, although increased costs lead to deeper losses for the company over the 12 months....
A non-executive director at SABMiller has announced his retirement....
SABMiller's South African unit is struggling under the weight of what it has called "unusually high" demand for its beer brands in the country....
New York drinks marketer Castle Brands has unveiled a new campaign for its Irish-made honey-flavoured liqueur Celtic Crossing....
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Diageo adds to Entourage tie-up - video
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review