IRELAND: C&C completes Gleeson Group acquisition
C&C Group has completed on the deal for Gleeson
C&C Group has completed its EUR12.4m (US$16m) acquisition of the Gleeson Group in Ireland.
The Magners producer said in a statement today (7 March) that the deal for M&J Gleeson and its subsidiaries, first announced in November, has gone through. The Irish Competition Authority waved through the transaction last week.
Gleeson is the largest distributor of packaged long alcoholic drinks (LADs) to Ireland's on-trade.
It acts as agent for a number of beer, wine and spirits brands and produces Finches soft drinks and Tipperary mineral water.
The company is also a supplier of PET bottles and has 11 distribution depots across Ireland.
Alcoholic Drinks in Ireland industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). T...
The report covers total market (on- and off-premise) and includes valuable insight and analysis on beer market trends, brands, brewers, packaging, distribution channels, market valuation and pricing....
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research