IRELAND: C&C completes Gleeson Group acquisition
C&C Group has completed on the deal for Gleeson
C&C Group has completed its EUR12.4m (US$16m) acquisition of the Gleeson Group in Ireland.
The Magners producer said in a statement today (7 March) that the deal for M&J Gleeson and its subsidiaries, first announced in November, has gone through. The Irish Competition Authority waved through the transaction last week.
Gleeson is the largest distributor of packaged long alcoholic drinks (LADs) to Ireland's on-trade.
It acts as agent for a number of beer, wine and spirits brands and produces Finches soft drinks and Tipperary mineral water.
The company is also a supplier of PET bottles and has 11 distribution depots across Ireland.
The report covers total market (on- and off-premise) and includes valuable insight and analysis on beer market trends, brands, brewers, packaging, distribution channels, market valuation and pricing....
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- The Beer Engine that is Africa
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report