AUSTRALIA: CC Amatil on slide over Indonesia worries
The effects of the bombings in Bali over the weekend continue to be felt by the Australasian bottler Coca-Cola Amatil, despite assurances they will not affect the company's earnings. Shares in CC Amatil fell today for a third straight session as the market continues to assess the implications of the terrorist attacks for its Indonesia business, which was already experiencing challenging market conditions prior to the weekend's events.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director