HONG KONG: CBR Brewing Company, Inc. reports third quarter 2000 operating results
CBR Brewing Company, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: CBRB; the "Company") announced its results of operations for the three months ended September 30, 2000, reporting net sales of $23,047,338 and a net loss of $944,398, as compared to net sales of $30,212,718 and net income of $504,494 for the three months ended September 30, 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign