US: Castle prepares next Knappogue whiskey vintage
Castle Brands has unveiled the latest in its series of vintage-dated Irish single malts.
The US-based spirits company said late last week that Knappogue Castle Whiskey 1995 is now available, and will be backed by the launch of a six-bottle pack called 'The Castle Collection', which will include one 750ml of each vintage from 1990 through 1995/ The package will have a suggested retail price of US$500.
"Since Knappogue Castle Whiskey is bottled on a vintage basis, it is by definition a limited edition," said Roseann Sessa, Castle's vice president of marketing and public relations. "We have sold through all of our vintages up through 1994. Castle Brands reserved a few cases of each vintage. We will release only a limited number of Castle Collection cases of Knappogue each year."
Earlier this year, Castle saw its second CFO resign in less than five months. Herbert Roberts followed Matthew MacFarlane out of the door in March, citing personal reasons.
Southern Wine & Spirits of America has announced the establishment of Southern Wine & Spirits of Delaware and the acquisition of Postiy Wine & Spirits of Ohio....
Castle Brands has created - and filled - a position covering national accounts in the US....
Drinks Americas Holdings has raised around US$3m from a private placement....
The Pink Spirits Co. has unveiled a new website in an effort to reach the consumer ahead of a portfolio expansion next year....
Diageo has unveiled an extension of its Bushmills Irish whiskey stable, to coincide with the first global advertising campiagn for the brand....
Brown-Forman has reported a healthy lift in operatng profit for its third quarter, thanks in part to its purchase of Casa Herrdura....
Castle Brands has appointed John Milstead to the position of West Coast regional manager for Castle Brands (USA)....
Castle Brands has narrowed its net loss in the third quarter, as sales picked up during the period....
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets