US: Castle Brands signs Distillerie Franciacorta deal
Castle Brands has said that it will become the exclusive distributor of Distillerie Franciacorta's Gozio Amaretto in the US.
Castle Brands said today (12 December) that the deal gives the group access to a high quality amaretto brand. "We believe the time is right and there is consumer demand for a super premium amaretto," said Castle's COO, John Glover.
Owned by the Gozio family, Distillerie Franciacorta is located in the area of Franciacorta, in the Italian Region of Lombardy. The group's export director, Mauro Piliu, said: "With its strong sales and marketing organisation in the U.S. market and its complementary premium brands, Castle Brands is the perfect home for Gozio Amaretto."
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages