US: Castle Brands signs Distillerie Franciacorta deal
Castle Brands has said that it will become the exclusive distributor of Distillerie Franciacorta's Gozio Amaretto in the US.
Castle Brands said today (12 December) that the deal gives the group access to a high quality amaretto brand. "We believe the time is right and there is consumer demand for a super premium amaretto," said Castle's COO, John Glover.
Owned by the Gozio family, Distillerie Franciacorta is located in the area of Franciacorta, in the Italian Region of Lombardy. The group's export director, Mauro Piliu, said: "With its strong sales and marketing organisation in the U.S. market and its complementary premium brands, Castle Brands is the perfect home for Gozio Amaretto."
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research