US: Castle Brands poised to enter Caribbean, Latin America, Mexico
Castle Brands has announced the appointment of Godoy Wines & Spirits as its exclusive broker for the Caribbean, Latin American and Mexican markets.
The tie-up with Miami-based Godoy will mark the New York-based spirits marketer's first foray into these markets.
"These are exciting new markets for Castle Brands," said Castle's chief commercial and marketing officer, Claes G. Fick, yesterday (17 September). "Following our development of a nationwide distribution network in the US, the Caribbean, Latin America and Mexico are natural extensions for us."
The portfolio of brands Godoy will handle comprises of Boru Vodka, Clontarf Irish Whiskey, Brady's Irish Cream and Celtic Crossing Liqueur.
In addition to the US, Castle also markets its spirits brands in the Republic of Ireland and other European countries.
Premium and super-premium brands have been important drivers in the growing vodka category for some time but among the key trends forecast in a recent report on the vodka market from just-drinks is th...
Central European Distribution Corporation (CEDC) has closed its acquisition of an 85% interest in Copecresto Enterprises Limited, which owns the Parliament vodka trademarks in Russia and abroad....
Taxes on alcohol in the UK have been raised markedly in today's (12 March) Budget announcement....
Gruppo Campari has unveiled a flavoured extension of its Skyy vodka brand in the US....
Russian Standard is following the global rollout of its vodka brands with a television advertising campaign in the UK....
An attack on RTDs by a political party has been dismissed by an alcohol trade body in the UK....
London Gin has gained recognition as a special quality beverage by the European Union....
Maxxium has lined up the latest flavour addition for Vin & Sprit's Absolut vodka brand for the travel retail sector....
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research