Product Launch - US: Castle Brands' Jefferson’s Presidential Select 17 year
Castle Brands' Jefferson's Presidential Select 17 year
Category - Spirits, rye whiskey
Available - 15 August
Location - US, most major markets
Price - US$89.99 per 750ml bottle
Distribution - varies state to state, but most Southern Wines & Spirits markets
McLain & Kyne Distillers has launched Jefferson's Presidential Select Bourbon, bottled during the last years of production of the Stitzel-Weller distillery in Louisville.
Castle Brands, the international spirits and fine wine group, has cut losses and increased sales in the first nine months of its fiscal year....
C&C Group has reported another fall in cider sales for its fiscal third quarter, but the Magners owner remains hopeful of stemming a volume rot after a strong Christmas period in the UK....
Pernod Ricard has reported a 3% drop in like-for-like sales for its fiscal half-year....
Constellation Brands, the world's largest wine firm, saw third quarter results beat analysts' expectations yesterday (7 January), but investors remained concerned by the slide in profits and sales....
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- The Beer Engine that is Africa
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review