US: Castle Brands appoints West Coast sales boss
Castle Brands has appointed John Milstead to the position of West Coast regional manager for Castle Brands (USA).
Milstead was most recently regional sales manager for White Rock Distilleries. Additionally, he has extensive experience in the California market and strong relationships with Castle Brands' existing distributors, the company said.
Milstead will report to Kelley Spillane, executive vice president - sales for Castle Brands (USA). Milstead's territory will cover California, Nevada, Arizona, and New Mexico.
Kelley Spillane said: "John's knowledge of the chain-driven California market, as well as his keen business sense, will continue to fuel our growth in this crucial market. His unique knowledge of the market will allow him to begin making an immediate contribution in his new role with Castle Brands. We are excited to have him on board and look forward to quickly gaining traction in the region."
Castle Brands, an emerging global premium spirits company based in the US, has announced job losses as part of a restructuring programme in its Ireland and UK offices in a bid to bring the company to ...
US spirits company Castle Brands has appointed John Glover as senior vice president of marketing....
Castle Brands has launched new packaging and an "edgy" marketing campaign for its Clontarf Irish whiskey brand....
Castle Brands has reported a steep rise in net loss for its third fiscal quarter, as falling volumes have hit the bottom line....
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages