US: Castle Brands appoints regional manager
Castle Brands has appointed William Boykin to the position of regional manager for the company's Southeast division, the company said today (10 June).
Boykin, who will take up the position with immediate effect, has over 25 years experience in the industry, previously holding a position with Joseph E. Seagram & Sons for Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and Tennessee.
"The Southeast is a significant market for our portfolio and presents a tremendous growth opportunity for us," said Kelley Spillane, senior vice president. "Bill has the experience, knowledge and relationships to enhance our efforts."
Castle Brands, whose portfolio includes Boru Vodka, Gosling's Rum and Clontarf Irish Whiskey, announced job losses in April as part of a restructuring programme in its Ireland and UK offices in a bid to bring the company to profitability and grow its brands.
Magners Cider was a phenomenal, but seemingly short-lived, brand success story. As C&C Group seeks to recover from the boom and bust experience that befell its cider brand, it is looking to its spirit...
Russian Standard Vodka has signed a partnership deal with French distribution company Lixir....
PepsiCo and Britvic will be taking its Pepsi Raw natural cola on an 'office sampling' campaign this month....
Beam Global Spirits and Wine is making changes to its marketing team, as it gears up to promote newly acquired Cruzan Rum in the US....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
The SPI Group has secured distribution of its Stolichnaya vodka brand in the UK and Greece....
Russian Standard has confirmed that it has taken independent control of its distribution in the US....
An advertising campaign based on the 'Authentic Caribbean Rum' marque has been launched today (26 November) in a bid to raise consumer and trade awareness....
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign