US: Castle Brands appoints president and COO
US spirits group Castle Brands has announced the appointment of Don Marsh, who has been working for the company as a consultant, as president and chief operating officer, with effect from 15 November.
Marsh succeeds Keith Bellinger, who is resigning from both positions but will remain on the board.
The company also announced today (14 November) that Mark Andrews will cease to be chief executive with effect from 15 November, but will remain as chairman. Castle Brands stated that it would not be appointing a new CEO at this stage.
Marsh most recently served as chief financial officer of Commonwealth Industries, a publicly traded metals company. He was formerly an executive vice president at Chemical Bank, where he began his career.
Castle also announced that Alfred Small, the company's vice president-controller, has been promoted to the position of chief financial officer.
Castle Brands, an emerging global premium spirits company based in the US, has announced job losses as part of a restructuring programme in its Ireland and UK offices in a bid to bring the company to ...
US spirits company Castle Brands has appointed John Glover as senior vice president of marketing....
Castle Brands has launched new packaging and an "edgy" marketing campaign for its Clontarf Irish whiskey brand....
Castle Brands has reported a steep rise in net loss for its third fiscal quarter, as falling volumes have hit the bottom line....
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- just the Ten - Editor's Viewpoints of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban