US: Castle Brands appoints marketing senior VP
Castle Brands has appointed Alejandra Peña as its senior VP of global marketing.
Peña will also be brand director for Pallini liqueurs in the US, said Castle Brands yesterday (7 September). As SVP of marketing, she will be responsible for all marketing of the company's brands globally, the group said.
Her most recent position was as VP of marketing for spirits and liqueurs at Remy Cointreau USA. She has 15 years of experience in wine and spirits marketing, said Castle, which owns Gosling's rum and Boru vodka.
It was not immediately clear who Peña is replacing, or whether the role is new.
just-drinks will update this story once this information has been provided.
Having recently returned from his travels, Ian Buxton reports back on some of the more outlandish attempts to innovate in the notoriously traditionalist world of whisk(e)y....
Boylan Bottling has signed an agreement with Castle Co-Packers for the manufacture of its namesake soft drinks in the US....
Cognac sales ahead of Chinese New Year have driven Remy Cointreau to a strong sales increase in the first nine months of its fiscal year....
SABMiller has slightly increased its stake in Tanzania Breweries after acquiring shares sold on the open market by its ex-business partner, Diageo....
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Signs of life in Japan's beer market - Comment
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part II
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends