US: Castle Brands appoints marketing senior VP
Castle Brands has appointed Alejandra Peña as its senior VP of global marketing.
Peña will also be brand director for Pallini liqueurs in the US, said Castle Brands yesterday (7 September). As SVP of marketing, she will be responsible for all marketing of the company's brands globally, the group said.
Her most recent position was as VP of marketing for spirits and liqueurs at Remy Cointreau USA. She has 15 years of experience in wine and spirits marketing, said Castle, which owns Gosling's rum and Boru vodka.
It was not immediately clear who Peña is replacing, or whether the role is new.
just-drinks will update this story once this information has been provided.
Having recently returned from his travels, Ian Buxton reports back on some of the more outlandish attempts to innovate in the notoriously traditionalist world of whisk(e)y....
Boylan Bottling has signed an agreement with Castle Co-Packers for the manufacture of its namesake soft drinks in the US....
Cognac sales ahead of Chinese New Year have driven Remy Cointreau to a strong sales increase in the first nine months of its fiscal year....
SABMiller has slightly increased its stake in Tanzania Breweries after acquiring shares sold on the open market by its ex-business partner, Diageo....
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends