US: Castle Brands appoints marketing senior VP
Castle Brands has appointed Alejandra Peña as its senior VP of global marketing.
Peña will also be brand director for Pallini liqueurs in the US, said Castle Brands yesterday (7 September). As SVP of marketing, she will be responsible for all marketing of the company's brands globally, the group said.
Her most recent position was as VP of marketing for spirits and liqueurs at Remy Cointreau USA. She has 15 years of experience in wine and spirits marketing, said Castle, which owns Gosling's rum and Boru vodka.
It was not immediately clear who Peña is replacing, or whether the role is new.
just-drinks will update this story once this information has been provided.
Having recently returned from his travels, Ian Buxton reports back on some of the more outlandish attempts to innovate in the notoriously traditionalist world of whisk(e)y....
Boylan Bottling has signed an agreement with Castle Co-Packers for the manufacture of its namesake soft drinks in the US....
Cognac sales ahead of Chinese New Year have driven Remy Cointreau to a strong sales increase in the first nine months of its fiscal year....
SABMiller has slightly increased its stake in Tanzania Breweries after acquiring shares sold on the open market by its ex-business partner, Diageo....
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- AB InBev raises SAB cash offer by GBP1 per share
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends