CHINA: Castel Chinese importer CND to open Roche Mazet wine stores
Castel's Chinese importer CND is poised to open the first wine store under the French group's Roche Mazet brand name.
Castel told just-drinks late last week that the first outlet is set to open at the end of this month. In the longer-term, CND is looking to open between 50 stores, which will not only stock Roche Mazet wines but also other Castel brand wines and other wines distributed by the importer in China.
Produced from a single grape varietal in red, rosé or white, 2011 sales of Roche Mazet wines in China totalled 6.6m bottles, an increase of 2.5m bottles on the previous year.
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Bacardi announces CFO switch